Yay, it's finally done! :3
This is for BOTIMP's second challange: All about you!
I promise that the girl started out as a paper doll. All her parts are from Polyvore, I just had to edit the skin colour a bit and it ended up as a whole image... free to use, I guess! ^^
My original idea was to create a doll that's sitting on a messy mountain of things, things that would represent me in a way or another. But if anyone knows how to make a good mountain of things on polyvore, let me know :D
The girl doesn't look exactely like me, maybe just by the similar hair, but I loved her facial expression!
Sooo, other than what you can figure from the set, here are a few things about me:
1. I love rain. I simply love it, it makes me be happy just by looking at it or listening to the sound of the rain. I love the smell after the rain. It's best in summer or autumn, but any season makes it eaqualy beautiful!
2. Here's the funny thing with my name: I kinda dislike my first name, I preffer my middle name but it's kinda long so it's kinda weird when people call me by it, I don't like my nickname because it sounds like a guy's name and the name I use on the internet, Sandra, is one that I like but I wouldn't want anybody to call me that really. I like my surname, though...
3. I really, really like the color blue! And the runner up would be green. I like all pastel colors and earth tones, but I dislike wearing red: it's too outstanding, I'm more of the quiet type ^^
4. I tend to stress to much with things. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so when I start doing something, I try my best, be it a semestrial exam or a small, less important french project. I try to make it great!
5. You will find in this set a Sherlock Holmes novel, as wel as a big stack of books: that's because I love reading and I've been reading all the SH novels for over a year. I still have a few stories to read. I love mysteries! xD
6. You can also see that tripod, that music stand over there. That's because I also love music (why else would I be in this group, right?). I've played the piano since kindergarden and I love it. I started violin at some point, too, but I didn't really have the time to study and it was difficult and I was a bit lazy so I kinda stopped. But there's still a tripod in my room.
7. I simply love drawing! It's my passion and it has been since I was very young. I started taking art lessons this year and I'm glad I have the opportunity to learn more! I have more and more expectiations of myself and I really want to improve :3
8. There's a mini London Bus on the table, the red one. It's because I dream of visiting London ♥ It's such a beautiful city! I also wish I had british accent. But I guess I could if I tried more, just that english isn't my first language.
9. Next to the doll's leg there's a blue sailboat. I used to be all over those, but even now I absolutely love them. I also have one in my room, that's why I placed it in my set. I read a whole lot of Jules Verne's novels, and he'd got this love of sailboats in me x3
Also, that little bear next to the sailboat? I have a 'Me to You' in my room, too! x3 and I love it, 'cause it's just so cute! But mine is smaller.
10. Unlike what this really long description must have suggested, I'm really a quiet person. I don't talk much, especially with people that aren't my family or best friends (althought I talk little to them, too) because I don't want to say anything if I don't have anything to say. I'm more of the silent and calm type, but on my good days (which I try to have more often :3) I'm pretty bubbly and I talk more, even just randomly. In days like those, and not only, I want the people around me, especially my family and best friends, to not be upset at all. When they are, it also upsets me :(
BONUS! 11. Didn't expect that, did ya? xD Well, I'm a girl and I'm pretty much a hopeless romantic at times, but I don't have absolutely any crush .w. I find most guys simply childish, so I'll wait for them to grow up. Also, I'm kinda old fashioned, I want to wait for *the* one that God chose for me and be happy with him :3
uughh I still want to carry ooon x3 becuase I want to talk about my favorite artists, bands, drawing tools and whatnot, haha ^^ but that would be just irrelevant :D
Well, that being said, I hope you have a wonderful day! :)